MEET YOUR COACH!
Face and founder of @fitlicity, Alex is a Precision Nutrition Certified Nutritionist, Exercise Science Nutritionist, National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer, and CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer.
Often called “Al”, she spends her early mornings at CrossFit Costa Mesa and evenings cozied up on the couch with her husband, Moses, and spunky puppy, Genny in their coastal Newport Beach, CA apartment. Self-proclaimed vegetable queen and lover of all foods green, you’re sure to find Al reaching for anything made with brussels or cauliflower. Al won’t hesitate to tell you that she loves few things more than deadlifts and grocery shopping. Eating and exercise are her passion in the pursuit of Optimal Health, and Habit-Based Health Coaching is her purpose.
When she’s not in the gym with a barbell in her hands, you can find Al elbow deep in meal prep, serving up real food that serves her from temples to toes, and planning her next trip around the globe.
There’s no body like you! fitlicity +foundations Private Programs offer one-on-one Habit-Based Health coaching personalized to your bio-individuality.
Got goals? No matter if you’re looking to lose body fat, increase energy, improve your fitness, or finally find an eating and exercise program that works, I’ve got your back…and your belly.
My Principles and Philosophies of Habit-Based Health will teach you the tools, tactics, skills, strategies, behaviors, and beliefs to optimize physical and physiological performance and physique from temples to toes – free of confusion, complexity, and calculation.
That’s my way of saying: With my insight and your implementation, you’ll eat and exercise your way to looking, feeling, and functioning your very best… for good.
What to expect from a fitlicity +foundations Private Program:
- In-depth initial assessment of goals, lifestyle, health history, past and present nutrition practices, and more
- Collaborative goal setting with measurable progress indicators
- Comprehensive analysis of current dietary and exercise habits, patterns, and behaviors
- Custom Nutrition Strategy with sustainable strategies free of calculations and complexity (no calorie counting or macro tracking here!)
- 1:1 guidance through The fitlicity Five – my top Principles and Philosophies to the why and how of what we eat
- Daily meal monitoring with a minimum analysis of five (5) full days of eating via a private, interactive digital Portal
- Applicable action-items, strategies, systems, tools and tactics for Implementing Insight including but not limited to suggested meal compositions, exercise strategies, and otherwise lifestyle adaptations such as sleep support and stress management.
- Weekly meal plan support
- Bi-weekly touch bases (30 minute phone call, FaceTime, or in-person consultation)
- Unlimited online support via Program Portal, email, and chat
- Access to custom curated recipe library
- Access to multimedia educational Modules
- Guided Wellness Worksheets and Eating Exercises exploring topics such as meal planning and preparation, recipe development, emotional eating, consumer education, intuitive eating, dining out, and more!
- Access to fitlicityfam Exclusive Email content featuring tips, tricks, and habit-based healthy hints
- Optional Private Program enhancements including: personalized functional fitness programming, personalized meal plans, and more!
Before you commit: FREE 15-minute discovery call
Your approach to nutrition and fitness has done wonders for me after a season of serious depression. Routine, dedication, and showing up for myself has been life changing in a way that I can keep up forever.
fitlicity +foundations Participant
I feel like I’ve come such a long way in such a short amount of time, and I have you to thank for that! You taught me one of the most basic things in life – how to feed myself. Your program and guidance was the missing piece to my health and fitness journey.
fitlicity +foundations Participant