A fitlicity +foundations Small Group Program
What this program is not: a challenge, a competition, a prize to be won, a crash diet, a cleanse, a meal plan, a temporary or quick-fix.
What this program is: An attainable and maintainable customizable small-group program designed to guide you in building your foundation to a sustainable happy, healthy, habit-based nutrient-dense life with added accountability from the fitlicityfam!
It’s true what they say, “you are what you eat.” Down to a cellular level, the nutrients we consume contain information that dictates how our body looks, feels, and functions. It’s a crazy, cool, and maybe a little bit confusing concept… but don’t worry, that’s where I come in. Your personal coach, educator, supporter, and accountability partner.
So, what exactly can you expect from The fitlicity Five?
Spoiler alert: this program will not include a one-size-fits-all meal plan or a list of (un)approved food groups. It will not include challenge winners or prizes. I’m just keepin’ it real – and what really works is habit-based health, nutrition education, support, and accountability with tools and tactics tailored to meet your specific goals and needs – free of rules, restrictions, calculations, and complexity. In other words, real food, real simple.
For 8 weeks (and beyond), you will learn how to nourish your body from temples to toes with delicious food, how to make intentional, intuitive choices based on your body’s biological needs, how to cultivate connections between the way you eat and the way you navigate the world, and how to build a sustainable lifestyle founded on an attainable approach to nutrition using my top five principles of practice: The fitlicity Five.
With The fitlicity Five, you’ll eat your way to looking, feeling, and performing your very best.
The fitlicity Five will include:
- Nutrition Strategy with customization options based on your unique needs, preferences, and lifestyle including nutrient timing strategies, suggested meal balances, and indicated portion sizes
- Goal setting and measurable progress indicators
- Guidance through The fitlicity Five: my top principles to attaining and sustaining a nutrient-dense life
- Weekly community check-in webinars with me and the fitlicityfam
- Weekly Healthy Habit Builders that level-up your lifestyle
- Daily meal log reviews via an online, interactive platform
- Applicable, attainable action-items and strategic suggestions to optimize your nutrition
- Unlimited support from me and the fitlicityfam via The fitlicity Five Facebook group
- Supplemental materials, worksheets, and guided exercises covering topics such as: dining out, meal planning + preparation, recipe development, emotional eating, the health halo, performance fuel, eating for your body type, and more!
Interested in becoming part of the fitlicityfam?
The next installment of The fitlicity Five kicks-off Sunday, January 5.
Complete the form below for your FREE Introductory Packet and to learn more about how you can participate in The fitlicity Five.