Introducing my first-ever group nutrition program!
What this program is not: a challenge, a competition, a prize to be won, a crash diet, a cleanse, a meal plan, a temporary or quick-fix.
What this program is: An attainable and maintainable personalized small-group program designed to guide you in building your foundation to a sustainable happy, healthy, and nutrient-dense life with added accountability from the fitlicityfam!
It’s true what they say, “you are what you eat.” Down to a cellular level, the nutrients we consume contain information that dictates how our body looks, feels, and functions. It’s a crazy, cool, and maybe a little bit confusing concept… but don’t worry, that’s where I come in. Your personal coach, educator, supporter, and accountability partner.
So, what exactly can you expect from fitlicity +foundations: Building Blocks?
Spoiler alert: this program will not include a one-size-fits-all meal plan or a list of (un)approved food groups. It will not include challenge winners or prizes. I’m just keepin’ it real – and what really works is nutrition education, support, and accountability with tools and tactics tailored to meet your specific goals and needs – free of rules, restrictions, calculations, and complexity.
For 8 weeks (and beyond), you will learn how to nourish your body from temples to toes with delicious food, how to make intentional, intuitive choices based on your body’s biological needs, how to cultivate connections between the way you eat and the way you navigate the world, and how to build a sustainable lifestyle founded on an attainable approach to nutrition.
With fitlicity +foundations: Building Blocks, you’ll eat your way to looking, feeling, and performing your very best.
fitlicity +foundations: Building Blocks will include
- Custom Nutrition Strategy based on your unique needs, preferences, and lifestyle
- Goal setting and measurable progress indicators
- Access to The fitlicity Five: my top principles to attaining and sustaining a nutrient-dense life
- Weekly community check-in Webinars with me and the fitlicityfam
- Weekly Healthy Habit challenges that level-up your lifestyle
- Daily meal log reviews via an online, interactive platform
- Access to the fitlicity +foundations: Building Blocks Facebook group
- Supplemental materials, worksheets, and guided exercises covering topics such as: dining out, meal planning + preparation, recipe development, the health halo, and more!
Interested in becoming part of the fitlicityfam?
Complete the form below for more information on how you can participate in fitlicity +foundations: Building Blocks. Use the message field to tell me why you want to be a part of this program.