MEET YOUR COACH!
Face and founder of @fitlicity, Alex is a Precision Nutrition Certified Nutritionist, Exercise Science Nutritionist, National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer, and CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer.
Often called “Al”, she spends her early mornings at CrossFit Costa Mesa and evenings cozied up on the couch with her husband, Moses, and spunky puppy, Genny in their coastal Newport Beach, CA apartment. Self-proclaimed vegetable queen and lover of all foods green, you’re sure to find Al reaching for anything made with brussels or cauliflower. Al won’t hesitate to tell you that she loves few things more than deadlifts and grocery shopping. Eating and exercise are her passion in the pursuit of Optimal Health, and Habit-Based Health Coaching is her purpose.
When she’s not in the gym with a barbell in her hands, you can find Al elbow deep in meal prep, serving up real food that serves her from temples to toes, and planning her next trip around the globe.
The fitlicity Five explores my top five Principles and Philosophies of Habit-Based Health with added accountability from the fitlicityfam. *virtual fist bump*
Spoiler Alert: The fitlicity Five is not…
a one-size-fits-all meal plan or a list of (un)approved food groups. Instead, it will include nutrition education, support, and accountability with customizable tools and tactics tailored to meet your specific goals and needs – free of rules, restrictions, calculations, and complexity.
Over the course of six weeks (and beyond!), you will learn how to nourish your body from temples to toes with delicious food, how to make intentional, intuitive choices based on your bio-individuality, how to cultivate connections between the way you eat and the way you navigate the world, and how to build a sustainable lifestyle founded on an attainable approach to nutrition by progressing through my top five Principles and Philosophies of Habit-Based Health.
What to expect from The fitlicity Five:
- Stability: The fitlicity Five teaches you the tools you need to engineer and evolve your Healthy-Habit Habitat
- Flexibility: The fitlicity Five is your roadmap, and the world – from the grocery store to your favorite restaurant – is yours to navigate! This program is designed to be fully flexible, so that you can build meals that meet your goals anytime, anywhere.
- Customization: There’s no body like you, so this program offers customizable strategies based on your biological blueprint, lifestyle, and preferences designed to optimize your personal physical, physiological, and performance goals.
- Sustainability: Forget fancy fads, pricey products, and supplements boasting superficial super powers. I’ll teach you the tools, tactics, skills, systems, beliefs, and behaviors that define the way you eat… for good!
- Accountability: The fitlicityfam, myself included, has your back and your belly throughout every struggle and every success! fitlicityfam FaceTimes and daily meal monitoring will hold you accountable to achieving your goals!
- Pragmatic Possibility: Hop off the dizzying Diet cycle and step into the start of your happy, healthy, habit-based life. The fitlicity Five is all about the pursuit of your personal Optimal Health philosophy, on your terms.
Got Qs? I’ve got As!
I have never found anything that helped me deal with my perfectionism and negative relationship with food like yours has. For the first time, I’m seeing results while healing my relationship with food.
The fitlicity Five Participant
I feel like I’ve come such a long way in such a short amount of time, and I have you to thank for that! You taught me one of the most Thank you for teaching me the proper ways to eat and giving me an outlook on food that isn’t surrounded by depriving myself of everything. It may have only been a six week course, but it has truly changed so much of my life.
The fitlicity Five Participant